Medcloud's AR Caller
Medcloud’s Accounts Receivable Claims Specialists have the primary responsibility of maintaining the health of the account for clients of the organization. This position will do so by contacting the appropriate insurance company via telephone and/or insurance website for the purpose of a) ensuring the Medical Claim is on file and has the correct information b) following up on unprocessed Commercial and Federal Claims, and c) obtaining required information on processed claims to allow for post-determination processing.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct claim status calls/use online status portals and push all claims through for adjudication;
- Validates information on all medical claims
- Collect required information on all payments and denials as well as all information required for post-determination processing;
- Save claim from getting written off by timely following up.
- Submit medical records and other information as requested by payers to process claims;
- Identify problem accounts and escalate as appropriate
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries and concerns in a timely and empathetic manner
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.