Medcloud's Data Entry
The MedCloud data management service allows healthcare organizations to overcome the complexity of the monotonous task of data entry. Data Management for a healthcare organization entails updating a huge volume of patient and medical services related data in the system.
MedCloud provides data entry services as a part of our offshore outsourcing services. The patient’s medical diagnosis, chart details, treatments rendered, doctor’s remarks and other medical information is the routine data entry we do. Other information which is vital to the billing process is information regarding the patients account – billing and settlements, insurance plans and claims that can be made, are also updated against the patient’s record. We have a team highly efficient of data entry operators who are able to transpose information to digital data within a short span of time. We convert large volumes of data with optimum accuracy minimizing the risk of errors.
We have a well-qualified team for data processing and provide customized solutions according to the client’s requirement. Our data management process enables online billing solutions. We also do medical coding data entry and file claim submissions electronically. Our data management services also include data scrubbing for higher revenue.
Roles and responsibilities
The Data Entry Specialist has the primary responsibility of providing clerical and administrative support by working in multiple systems, accurately entering data necessary for the full revenue cycle.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up new patients account (Demographic)
- Understanding the EOBs and entering data into Provider’s System.
- Analyzing and uploading the appeal correspondence documents into the claims which are related to claim denials and updates and assigning to AR.
- Understanding the EOBs and creating the invoices of payments for each service provider.
- Ensure to enter denials notes in patient account.
- Completes tasks accurately, maintaining quality standards
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.